Old

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Sorry I am late to the party, I just read this thread and helped out !
:O Thank you so much, Liquor and Ores! <3 Also, you could never be late! This is kind of an on-going thing, so it'll be around for a little while.

I'm also digging everyone's suggestions. *Is taking notes on evil google doc* If I had good video editing/photoshop/3dmodeling I'd probably do more but....... *Offers poorly drawn chibi figures*

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
So, I've posted a new update to my GoFundMe and have some photos to share with you guys that my boyfriend and I took today!

So yeah. Just a couple photos to show you what my current vehicles state is, and of course, the lovely Stars!

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I see your boyfriend is enlarging the speed hole there, this will make the van faster!

That thing is rusted big time!

Ah, to live in the lands of salt and snow.
Maine must be a rough place on cars. I haven't seen that kind of natural rust damage except in Japan.

Anyways I have a Starfarer-G I can put up for sale in marketplace. Proceeds will go to the charity, I'll post it up once I can get some time.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Maine must be a rough place on cars. I haven't seen that kind of natural rust damage except in Japan.

Anyways I have a Starfarer-G I can put up for sale in marketplace. Proceeds will go to the charity, I'll post it up once I can get some time.
Maine is THE WORST on vehicles, I live right on the coast where all the salt water is and on top of that we salt our roads during the winter which makes it even more rough. Also, that is amazing of you! Thank you so much!

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I've never heard of sma either actually, like this is literally the first time. It's awsome that you're not letting this keep you down. I'm a big bearded guy and the amount of courage you have makes me feel like a bitch, lol.

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Maine is THE WORST on vehicles, I live right on the coast where all the salt water is and on top of that we salt our roads during the winter which makes it even more rough. Also, that is amazing of you! Thank you so much!
east coast of Canada here, Cape Breton Nova Scotia, I feel your pain. salt water, salt roads wrecks everything.

Reactions: Arrangingstars
Forgot your password?