OMG - Concierge Black Card in Market Limited Quantity

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I agree... they should happily send some swag our way for the loyal donors at this level. Instead they sell it, not saying thank you.
In my opinion, they should be happy to allow all of us who have earned out way into the Concierge club a chance at purchasing 1 with a limit on how much time we have to decide so that those of us who were unable to respond right after the email went out can back the game further by obtaining 1 to then use it as a conversation starter with other gamers that are not yet SC backers.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Apparently its a generic card. No unique personalization like name and number etc. Maybe we should print out our own Test member cards from here with our unique citizen number and handle

https://www.puremetalcards.com/order-cards/
I'm going to figure out how to get stuff etched on the back. My local maker space has a couple laster engravers so I think it's time to get a membership.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I'm glad I could use Store Credit to get one.

*queue flames and shitposting*
Also I second this idea mostly because they have a bottle opener option.
I NEED this in black and yellow with fancy concierge swag design.... my modelo negra and guinness extra stouts won't open themselves!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
i cant believe i missed this what a bummer they should give us a bit more warning so its more fare like 24 hours at least?
In my opinion, since it was meant as a reward for being a concierge member, they should have listed it as a special sale for us during CitizenCon with a limit of 1 per concierge qualified account. That would give plenty of time & opportunity for us "special" backers. It would also give us something sweet to use as a conversation piece to discuss SC with other gamers to get them intrigued.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
In my opinion, since it was meant as a reward for being a concierge member, they should have listed it as a special sale for us during CitizenCon with a limit of 1 per concierge qualified account. That would give plenty of time & opportunity for us "special" backers. It would also give us something sweet to use as a conversation piece to discuss SC with other gamers to get them intrigued.
Completely agreed now i wait for the next set of cards to be sold... I'll bet one guy bought the whole lot of 700 and will try to sell it to random people.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah! agree, (( it kinda piss me off just a little )) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The way they did this leaving out some concierge backers just because they where not fast enough to get a card or some was just sleeping when email dropped in the email-box for their time zone is different and they where never given a chance in hell to get a card.
(( I shore hope you're only able to buy one card/concierge account ))

Now many are left without a card because they didn't ask first how many concierge actually want to pay for a card like this, then they would know how many card to make and that way they wouldn't be stranded with more cards produced than actually was payed for.

So I hope they change how they will continue with this kind of sale in the future that assigns to a particular group like this one does, like they did with the subscriber tickets for Citizen Con gave all a fair chance to get one if they wanted a ticket.
For segregation in a equal group of people is never a good thing....

And NO, I do not feel left out, I am happy for those who wanted a card and got one, but going to dislike those who bought it as a collectors item only. I how ever is not that interested in paying for a card like that but I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift, I probably would not use the perks you get with it and it end up collecting dust somewhere anyways.
So better anyone that actually want to use the cards perks get one card. :smile:
I rather spend my money supporting CIG on ships, gears or stuff I can use in the game or cool clothing I have real use for. :beers:

:smile: :beers: :beer: :smile:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If I may be completely honest, while I appreciate that these cards were meant for their best attributing backers & they kept the cost of them down by having them all be the same, I would be willing to pay more for an individualized card where they would have what they showed on the ornate face side of the card while on the back would have had each card owner's personal Spectrum Handle, date of Enlistment & their Recruitment Code.

Forgot your password?