Tymcfly

Captain
Mar 21, 2019
RSI Handle
tymcfly
Where you from stranger?
West Coast United States

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Chris Roberts' vision of a vast universe filled mainly with players all interacting in different aspects really drew me in. Plus, who wouldn't love piloting space ships for some old fashioned space combat?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Group missions. Running drugs or providing cover for your friend in a cargo ship is the most group related game loop we have now but getting to buddy up with other people and carry out full missions is what I'm looking forward to. That, and dropping off Troops for military style missions and then providing support from the air.

What was the first game you remember playing?
My childhood was full of games but the first one I remember enjoying was Earthbound on the SNES.

What other games do you play?
I've been going back and playing a lot of RPGs like Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas. I tend to limit myself to single player tiles but Star Citizen is my main multiplayer game.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I had heard about TEST when I had first made and RSI account a few years ago. I wasn't able to run the game but now that I have a computer that can I'm wanting to join up with other players to enjoy the game.

Picard or Kirk?
Old Kirk, He was the first.

Forgot your password?