On top of the Expo Idris

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Took quite a while, but managed to do this (and I didn't actually do anything but get a lift in an Aurora to the top).....

I was only able to get half way up one of the legs, good work!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Was certainly worth trying to get in. Imagine if CIG had left the doors unlocked. Sovapid would be wearing legendary status right now. And what if he could have stollen it? That is full on "MYTHIC SHADOW WARRIOR, PLEASE TAKE MY SISTER, THE PIZZA AND ALL OF THE BEER!" status.

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn

sovapid

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2018
RSI Handle
sovapid
HOW?

Are you a goat of some kind?
TheFew was streaming and asked for help doing this. We were all in a party together. My job was to stand in the expo at the Idris so the other members of the group had a marker to the expo.

The pilots spawned ships at Lorville. Glitched to get under the no fly zone. Then glitched under Lorville. Then flew underground 25kms to the Idris at the Expo. Then glitched their ship into the Idris room.

Eventually an Aurora was able to get into the Idris room and picked us up and landed on top of the Idris.

It took forever.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
TheFew was streaming and asked for help doing this. We were all in a party together. My job was to stand in the expo at the Idris so the other members of the group had a marker to the expo.

The pilots spawned ships at Lorville. Glitched to get under the no fly zone. Then glitched under Lorville. Then flew underground 25kms to the Idris at the Expo. Then glitched their ship into the Idris room.

Eventually an Aurora was able to get into the Idris room and picked us up and landed on top of the Idris.

It took forever.
This prooves it the Aurora is the mightiest ship in the game.

Forgot your password?