Onii-chan

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey, it's called ART! Just because you think it is reckless and expensive to replace the things I crash into doesn't mean it is wrong and lacks skill! *runs to room and slams door*

Welcome to TEST! Sometimes we have family issues.
*locks and bolts door*
So yeah, don't mind him. ;)
Welcome to TEST. Good to have you with us. Another Pacific Northwester. Sweet.
(>v<)7

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hail, Test Squadron! I'm Onii-chan, captain of the Apple Cinnamon.

I hail from Oregon, U.S.A. Deep within Left Space.

I left Left Space on a promise to do whatever i want, whenever i want, for w H a T e V e R reason i want within the Star Citizen sector, and i realllly look forward to adventuring with other citizens!

I have a gaming addiction originating from Super Mario Bros. I currently "dominate" Overwatch (lol), League of Legends (lol), Sims 4, and FFRK.

I encountered Test Squadron through the RSI Organizations system, and after witnessing the sheer brilliance, outstanding values, unmatched skill, bravery, determination, beauty, and grace of Test Squadrons' pilots, I signed up.

TO TEST! TO OUR DRINKS! AND OUR LEGENDARY HYGIENIC PRACTICES! MAY THE AURORAS BLOT OUT THE SUN!
Onii-chan, out.
What part of Oregon are you from? also with a name like that you need an avatar like this:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
LEGENDARY HYGIENIC PRACTICES!
This is news to me as well. I'm going to need a barrel of soap (hypoallergenic mountain fresh scented preference), a pair of hedge trimmers, barbers razors x 25, 4 quarts of conditioner, 10 cases of beer, and a couple matches... and a clothes pin per volunteer barber. That'll take care of the neck beard, and we can focus on the body hair next.
Anyone have any experience removing pink thistle from a bear? We can brain storm later.

Oh hi new guy! Welcome to TEST

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is news to me as well. I'm going to need a barrel of soap (hypoallergenic mountain fresh scented preference), a pair of hedge trimmers, barbers razors x 25, 4 quarts of conditioner, 10 cases of beer, and a couple matches... and a clothes pin per volunteer barber. That'll take care of the neck beard, and we can focus on the body hair next.
Anyone have any experience removing pink thistle from a bear? We can brain storm later.

Oh hi new guy! Welcome to TEST
Best.
Response.
Ever.

Forgot your password?