Operation Pitchfork?

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I will happily join the legions of pilots supporting Operation Pitchfork. After all, you can't have TEST involved without someone "accidentally" (deliberately) piloting the largest spaceships into the smaller spaceships. The Vanduul's only crime was being fed up with Vegans. Is that so wrong?

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
I like the whole Operation Pitchfork idea. For everyone to come together against a common enemy at the launch of the final PU.
Sets a nice tone.

It would be a great opportunity to go deep and recon Vanduul space too. Lots of unanswered questions about them.

I'm not sure the system could handle so many people at once, even broken up into instances. It would be the ultimate stress test for Star Citizen's servers and software. Probably more like Operation Server Crush.

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
All these righteous causes to support. In true test spirit I shall support them all. I, alongside with you my brothers and sisters, will strive for victory and kill us all. Crap.. I may need more computers though in the hopes of fighting myself and reclaiming the salvage. :p

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wait, wait, wait... I though test was supporting Operation Yawspoon?
Oh, we definitely are!

That doesn't mean we're not gonna support the rest of them, too.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
so, if we support them all, won't we be shooting one another?
That's why you gotta give the secret sign whenever you go past

We ARE Operation Yawspoon!

Somebody needs to protect the defenseless Vanduul!

Peaceful Vanduul families, just trying to make a living and raise their children... who will stand up for them?
Irish Aid, though an affiliate, shall support Yawspoon with ALL of it's Medical ships, staff and support craft! Peace through power.

Reactions: Blind Owl

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I would like to take this opportunity to announce Operation Rollknife. The op will be the most difficult of them all and will demand a lot of everyone involved. We of Operation Rollknife will sit back at a comfortable distance and attempt to drain the mighty kegs of a Beerfarer while watching Pitchfork and Yawspoon go toe to toe.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Operation set up our own ship insurance company.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?