Operation: Space Valet

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
just thinking about how long we could hold a huge-ass UEE ship like a Bengal for before they crush our insignificant rebellion when I had the idea,

if we can find systems in-game, should we use a TEST-found system to smuggle rare, stolen ships which will be extremely hard to hold in registered space and keep them is some sort of space dock until they can be repaired, manned and sent out to destroy suns?

I came to the conclusion that the answer is yes!

Steps to achieving 72 auroras in Valhalla:
  1. Find a system
  2. Crash into (and optionally capture) a large UEE cap ship
  3. Legit out of the system and into our secret hidy worm hole
  4. repair it, paint it, kiss it, man it
  5. kick it (metaphorically or literally) through the hole (heeheheh, hole)
  6. world domination
  7. profit?
This way we don't awaken ADI from their intergalactic safe-space (aka their HQ) and get 2,300 angry, mid-life simulator enthusiasts firing reddit and RSI forum posts about "how our mods caused us to get a bengal" as they try to make the 'verse up-vote their bs by trying to stop the will of our lord montoya (blessed be thy name).

Oh, and so we avoid taking the UEE equivalent of american airlines back into our hidy (worm) hole ;D

from there we can finally achieve our dreams of crashing 1,000,000 auroras into the sun

Here's a high-tech representation of the mission
View: https://youtu.be/aSO9OFJNMBA?t=1m38s

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...This way we don't awaken ADI from their intergalactic safe-space (aka their HQ) and get 2,300 angry, mid-life simulator enthusiasts firing reddit and RSI forum posts about "how our mods caused us to get a bengal" as they try to...
I live to get ADI's panties in a bunch

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I like the idea! Have they said we would be able to move the bengal while its damaged? I'd bet one of the mechanics of the mini-game that is capturing the ship will be that you have to get it repaired and moving before another org can swoop in and take it from you. That means it would need an around the clock presence by our guys, just to keep it in our own hands. I, for one, would be down for some camping if it got me and my mates access to a flying city.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
I like the idea! Have they said we would be able to move the bengal while its damaged? I'd bet one of the mechanics of the mini-game that is capturing the ship will be that you have to get it repaired and moving before another org can swoop in and take it from you. That means it would need an around the clock presence by our guys, just to keep it in our own hands. I, for one, would be down for some camping if it got me and my mates access to a flying city.
yeah, there would be a bit of jump point camping, for example stopping explorers form leaving (if by the odd chance someone else finds it) or ADI Spais

Reactions: Blind Owl

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
bahahaha!! that high tech diagram of da plan is perfect.. surely nothing can go right... errr... wrong with such tactics!. By Lord Montoya's Will be done. His Eternal Guiding Light guiding me through the Valley of ADI as i deliver Das Beer. (will finish my Montoya Prayer after i finish my 25 Hail Montoya's and sacrifice 1000 beers ((drink them of course)) to his Holy Name) by Montoya the Father, His Son, and my Rock Boss... Cheers

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
bahahaha!! that high tech diagram of da plan is perfect.. surely nothing can go right... errr... wrong with such tactics!. By Lord Montoya's Will be done. His Eternal Guiding Light guiding me through the Valley of ADI as i deliver Das Beer. (will finish my Montoya Prayer after i finish my 25 Hail Montoya's and sacrifice 1000 beers ((drink them of course)) to his Holy Name) by Montoya the Father, His Son, and my Rock Boss... Cheers
Such a beautiful prayer. The TESTies Prayer.
*sniffle* it brings a tear to my eye.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
:') next step.. turn this beligerent cult into a beligerent religion mwahaha we must show those heathen ADI the light of our Lord and Brew Master Montoya!
Does that mean we wont have to pay taxes anymore? If so, I'm in. All hail Montoya!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Does that mean we wont have to pay taxes anymore? If so, I'm in. All hail Montoya!
No taxes?
Fuck yeah I'm in.
All hail the great brew master!
Yes.. the only taxes and tiths that shall be collected will be the tears and salt of the heathens and heretics outside of TEST lol
Tears...
Can we use those to brew?
Lol this shit post may be so hilariously epic, i have to create its on thread for it :p
Do it.

Reactions: DcTrojan72

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
there will be taxes

I guarantee it

"If you do not have an Aurora, one will be issued to you."

do you really think Dear Leader is gonna buy all those Auroras out of his own pocket?

the whole idea behind forming a cult is to separate the suckers true believers from their money

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
No taxes? So the two life guarantees were a lie all this time? Taxes and death? o_O

DRINK FROM THE TESTIE CHALICE OF ETERNAL LIFE! :rolleyes:

PS....I'm always into doing stuff and shit, especially before someone else does stuff and shit to me. Bring on the Bengal heist! :D

Last edited:

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
there will be taxes

I guarantee it

"If you do not have an Aurora, one will be issued to you."

do you really think Dear Leader is gonna buy all those Auroras out of his own pocket?

the whole idea behind forming a cult is to separate the suckers true believers from their money
Ahh but this is Test everything we do goes against such normative thinking.. but fine if we must collect anything it will be thr tears of our enemies, so that we may brew the most holiest of brews.

Forgot your password?