Org funded Endeavor?

Get an Endeavor?

• Yes, we need all the ships!

Votes: 67 65.0%
  • No, just get it when the game comes out!

Votes: 36 35.0%

• Total voters

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
The LTI would probably be worth it. But how does that work with stolen ships?
They have said difficult (must change tags/vin/codes/ect)
to insure a stolen ship.

Also if the Endevor is stocked with Auroras we can spawn with...
TEST will become unstoppable Re-Spawing-Kazee-Ship
AKA 'Best Endevor'

I'm in +$20

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
I think we should save for the Crucible instead of buying this. I believe the hospital ship just won't be needed so early in the game as we'll still be figuring out what's what, rather than flying formations and fleets while knowing we'll get into battles where we need a hosspital on-hand.

So yeah, we should definitely unlock it in-game, but I feel it can wait.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I think we should save for the Crucible instead of buying this. I believe the hospital ship just won't be needed so early in the game as we'll still be figuring out what's what, rather than flying formations and fleets while knowing we'll get into battles where we need a hosspital on-hand.

So yeah, we should definitely unlock it in-game, but I feel it can wait.
I respectfully beg to differ. During the beginning of the game, when no one knows what they're doing, and people haven't figured out the full consequences for their actions? I predict this is going to be one of the times when hospital ships are needed most.

As such, Hope-class Montoya's Anatomy is standing by to receive casualties. Cloning vats report that backstock of replacement livers is high, and we've stocked plenty of O2 and vitamin B for hangover treatment.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
WarrenPeace, you just volunteered yourself for back to back 12hr hospital shifts, just like real life!

We have several member picking these up, including Seung.

It looks like we are probably not going to buy one for the org since we already have several at our disposal from a few members in the opening weeks.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I am leaning towards the scan package type, in theory it will let us find rare asteroid belts, or at least narrow down a area for the smaller explorers to investigate

Timmy Bone

Commander
Mar 26, 2016
RSI Handle
TimmyBone
i said no to the org buying one, because im already getting one and i need a crew for it. and how many hospitals do we really need? half of mine is going to be used to make drugs
Can I be the jessie to your Mr. White? I'm all aboard for making space meth!

Forgot your password?