Org Hangar! [Idris fully funded!] [Orion - pending] [Hull-c - Pending]

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What's an Idris? And more importantly...can I drink it?
The Idris itself is a solid, but there will be plenty of fruity drinks with umbrellas within.

After a tough 24 hours Montoya got impatient with the crowd funding and decided to donate the 2nd half all by himself thus negating the whole point of the crowd funding and taking a lot of money away from his kids that could have been used on toys. He made the right call.
Im going to shuffle my ships around and most likely sell my Pheonix to make up for it.

Its way more important that we have an Idris than a Pheonix.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Im going to shuffle my ships around and most likely sell my Pheonix to make up for it.
Noooo! Don''t sell the hookermobile! We can fund it! I actually just popped in to throw a few bucks at the fund drive, now there's no links! I demand a place to throw money at!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Noooo! Don''t sell the hookermobile! We can fund it! I actually just popped in to throw a few bucks at the fund drive, now there's no links! I demand a place to throw money at!
LOL, I appreciate the support, but do I really need a Pheonix?

If you really need to throw money around, the regular monthly drive is always open to donations.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
LOL, that was fast. I was thinking the Idris should be filled to the brim with Auroras so they can launched like missiles at unsuspecting targets.

This is what TEST pilots are for, right? ;)

Reactions: ThomSirveaux
Forgot your password?