Org invite via my email address

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I got one of those too TWO times ... long time since I saw a email invite think that is something you can set in org setting but not sure ...

but I never accept any invite from other org I'm in the best one already : - D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
PSST! I'm evil....

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
No, you're Tank
I'm not crazy! The doctors said I was ok and I have the discharge papers to prove it!
Ummmm, hate to break it to you, but that was @CrudeSasquatch that gave your those discharge papers. And he ain't no Doctor. Also, he's batshit crazy. So yeah, good luck with that.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And this is why I always find myself fighting on the side of Good all the time: I'm just not cool enough to be invited into the evil orgs.

Here I am with all the abilities and capabilities complete and utter evil, but because I'm most comfortable wearing 1980's style Tshirt and Shirt combo that disqualifies me from where all the cool kids hang out and I have to resign meyself to sitting in the local library talking to people about whether it's best to put "The Wizard Of Oz" under T for "The" or W for "Wizard" in their alphabetized DVD collection.

If anyone has an answer to the DVD collection please let me know because that struggle is real, people.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's why it's written in crayon! He told me it was wax writing like on an official wax seal.
Yup. That's how I ended up blind.
If anyone has an answer to the DVD collection please let me know because that struggle is real, people.
W for wizard. It's the only wonderfully wicked way to wander within the whimsical ways of the wild wizard!

Forgot your password?