Org Ship Prefix

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
We need to know when a Test ship is an ORG loaned ship - on official TEST business. So it needs a prefix like British navy is HMS (His/Her Majesty's Ship) or American navy USS (United States Ship).

So I put forward:

TEST
Official
Services
Ship

or TOSS* for short. This will help us know which ships to actively help out, all good Testies should help TOSS* pilots, or Tossers* as they are affectionately known, out wherever they can.

I can imagine it now. "I saw a pair of Testies help a Tosser* out of a sticky situation this morning."

*For those not familiar with British Slang, to "Toss" is, to put it politely, when a gent is overly familiar with himself, so a Tosser is what I believe the Americans term "jerk-off".

So that's what I think ORG ships should be prefixed. Can anyone come up with a better one?

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
There needs to be a sort of established hub for these loaner ships. A Center of Aerial Mortgaging. And this establishment should have a sort of show floor. That way curious TESTies interested in a TOSS can look at the CAM models and shoot off into the stars in no time.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
TEST prefix is TEST.... you guys are cray cray.

Test
Empire
Ship (for)
Testie

Forgot your password?