STANDALONE SHIP - X1 FORCE EDITION - LTI 28
STANDALONE SHIP - X1 VELOCITY EDITION - LTI 27

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Sent CCU to Mich, Spectre sent you a PM. Sorry for the wait. Have final this week.
Yeah right ha ha ha,.. we talked about that the other day in the stream ;)
GL with that :beers:

Sent CCU to Mich, Spectre sent you a PM. Sorry for the wait. Have final this week.
Yeah thank you :D now time for some EMP Zapping ha ha ha :P

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Got 2 extras for the ORG, reserving these for active veteran TESTies if they want them. You all know who you are. These ships were Limited to ONLY 1000 hulls (for buying with RSI credit) today which were gone in less than an hour. And it was difficult because RSI website was severely lagging. Seems like they will be an extremely rare ships unless they do another batch during the anniversary and holiday events... which then I'll lift the limitation I decided on for the two extras I have. But for now, hope yall understand why I'm doing this. And as always, at cost my dear TESTies.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Got 2 extras for the ORG, reserving these for active veteran TESTies if they want them. You all know who you are. These ships were Limited to ONLY 1000 hulls (for buying with RSI credit) today which were gone in less than an hour. And it was difficult because RSI website was severely lagging. Seems like they will be an extremely rare ships unless they do another batch during the anniversary and holiday events... which then I'll lift the limitation I decided on for the two extras I have. But for now, hope yall understand why I'm doing this. And as always, at cost my dear TESTies.
Woohoo!! :D Awesome :D

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Sold
x1 ADD-ONS - KASTAK ARMS CUSTODIAN SMG - CITIZENCON 2947 EDITION
x1 ADD-ONS - CITIZENCON 2947 TROPHY
to @GeneticPredator

P.S Question about international paypal invoices
Oddly enough, I'm still losing money in international transactions.
Anyone have a correct international paypal calculator?
This one was $5 each, so $10, and with calc http://ppfeecalc.com claimed pp fees would be 72 cents
But actual fees on 10.72 was 77 cents. Not a big deal here, but would be big deal on a $800 ship.
So.. anyone know why this is always happening on international transactions?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sold
x1 ADD-ONS - KASTAK ARMS CUSTODIAN SMG - CITIZENCON 2947 EDITION
x1 ADD-ONS - CITIZENCON 2947 TROPHY
to @GeneticPredator

P.S Question about international paypal invoices
Oddly enough, I'm still losing money in international transactions.
Anyone have a correct international paypal calculator?
This one was $5 each, so $10, and with calc http://ppfeecalc.com claimed pp fees would be 72 cents
But actual fees on 10.72 was 77 cents. Not a big deal here, but would be big deal on a $800 ship.
So.. anyone know why this is always happening on international transactions?
Yeah, I have an exact number for you. One second...

Reactions: DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
https://salecalc.com/paypal?p=0&e=0&f=0&l=us&r=3&m=0&c=0

Use the "international" selection in the second box.
3.9% + 0.30.
I thought I did :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol
Will try that calc next time, thank you!

Thank you for a great deal!
I'm sorry to hear that you lose money on the deals using PP
If we do business again some day add a dollar or two so atleast you dont lose money.
Oh man it's cool, not a biggie. Just glad I caught this before doing any big ships.
And naw, I'm at cost always.. I don't want o make even 1 penny profit. Exactly at cost whenever I can.
Cheers! :beers:

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
It does not work like that. the 3.9 only works for some countries

Hmm. This would be correct if they would update that calculator. Paypal has changed their fee rate

For me living in europe dealing with US customers. I need to apply 4.4 plus 0.30 with the new rates
I'm guessing it would be the opposite for you. But the same rate.

Be aware. This changes as soon as you change region. Asia, Russia, Australia. A whole different rate.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I thought I did :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol
Will try that calc next time, thank you!
You betcha.
I does not work like that. the 3.9 only works for some countries

Hmm. This would be correct if they would update that calculator. Paypal has changed their fee rate

For me living in europe dealing with US customers. I need to apply 4.4 plus 0.30 with the new rates
I'm guessing it would be the opposite for you. But the same rate.

Be aware. This changes as soon as you change region. Asia, Russia, Australia. A whole different rate.
Really? I guess I've never traded with anyone outside of Europe and the US. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

Reactions: Elmy

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
You betcha.

Really? I guess I've never traded with anyone outside of Europe and the US. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
I'm asking what country people live in when I sell something. Then try to figure out the rate.

Next time you sell something. Ask them. If from Europe. Try 4.4 +0.30 as I do. I think it will be spot on.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
@DirectorGunner have you still got a Warden BUK around? :slight_smile: What is the insurance on it, not that I expect it to matter much, just curious? :slight_smile:

And since I am in the US, how do I calculate my cost?

NVM, I found it.
$10.59. :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
@DirectorGunner have you still got a Warden BUK around? :slight_smile: What is the insurance on it, not that I expect it to matter much, just curious? :slight_smile:

And since I am in the US, how do I calculate my cost?

NVM, I found it.
$10.59. :slight_smile:
Replied to your PM,
All I have for BUKs is
  • ADD-ONS - HARBINGER BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - VALENTINES DAY 2017 7 $45 + a $1.65 US to US paypal fee if correct
  • ADD-ONS - SENTINEL BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - VALENTINES DAY 2017 6 $25 + a $1.06 US to US paypal fee if correct
  • ADD-ONS - WARDEN BATTLEFIELD UPGRADE KIT - VALENTINES DAY 2017 10 $10 + a $0.61 US to US paypal fee if correct

They only have 6 months insurance though

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
They only have 6 months insurance though
I do believe they will be getting changed in the near future anyways. According to Noob. I'll find the video.

Basically, BUKs will disappear, and will be turned into equipment for the ships to use as the different variants.

Edit: Here it is.

Edit 2: 4:08 - for the BLUF on the BUKs
Edit 3: 3:50 - this has been corrected: ALL the variants still have the size 5 on the nose

Last edited:
Forgot your password?