Orion or Reclaimer?(I have enough beer for now)

Orion or Reclaimer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is what I see. The red warning has me scratching my head.
Was this always the wording they used? It's been a while since I melted a ship. Just wanted to make sure I don't fuck this up.

"ATTENTION
This is the last pledge in your account with ALPHA ACCESS. If you go through with this operation, you will permanently lose access to all alpha modules.

You are about to reclaim your Standalone Ship - Anvil Gladiator - Military Sale pledge. This will delete the pledge from your account and give you $165.00 USD in store credits.

WARNING!
This action is PERMANENT and cannot be undone.

Purchases made using store credits are account bound and non giftable.

Type in your password to confirm:"
Weird that it says that on a standalone.

Reactions: hardroc77

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Weird that it says that on a standalone.
I know. Must be a glitch in the Matrix.
I melted a DragonFly as a test. All is good as it was in my buy back.
So after rearranging the Ole' Hangar I'm good to go. Just gotta wait till the finale to get the Orion.
I did melt my Herald with 3yrs insurance to re buy with 48 months. That was just begging to happen.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know. Must be a glitch in the Matrix.
I melted a DragonFly as a test. All is good as it was in my buy back.
So after rearranging the Ole' Hangar I'm good to go. Just gotta wait till the finale to get the Orion.
I did melt my Herald with 3yrs insurance to re buy with 48 months. That was just begging to happen.
I dunno what I want. *sniffle*. Ships are hard.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I picked orion because I now have CCU for one, even so I do wonder how many hours I will want to spend rock crushing..... hmmm. Anyways I think both are cool so I picked on looks. I think there are other solid options for cash making though, including the beerfarer and possibly even the Starliner (Who wants to deal with stroppy passengers though), nevermind just actual trading.

Even so logically ore resource will get used and whilst new claims can be found will the stuff regrow? Now ship wrecks, well you can see how player supply might help here. I picked Orion because I have the caterpillar which I hope can do some salvage but unless there are just to many they both should work.

I do agree ships are tough the main thing putting me of the orion is the prospector is so cool. I also expect they will do a smaller salvager although maybe the caterpillar can and also maybe the cruicible to, which would make the cruicible more useful.

Picking ships that cost so much with no way to know is a pain. At least with the combat ships you can try them (yes they will change but you know what I mean).

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?