Paging CosmicTrader, if you see this please drop in!

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
His last post on Spectrum was July 24th:

And his last activity on Reddit was years ago, so no point looking there: https://old.reddit.com/user/CosmicTrader

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Last post on spectrum 24th and here 28th? I hope someone can check on him.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
This brings home how long we have been doing this. My last PM with Cosmic was --2017.

Montoya did you try Archie Falcon and Griffin gaming? they were the three amigos

In any case if anyone sees a mark 1 Freelancer going extra slowly in seemingly the wrong direction please hail it.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This brings home how long we have been doing this. My last PM with Cosmic was --2017.

Montoya did you try Archie Falcon and Griffin gaming? they where the three amigos

In any case if anyone sees a mark 1 Freelancer going extra slowly in seemingly the wrong direction please hail it.
Yeah Ive reached out to Archie, waiting to hear back.

Cosmic keeps a very private life, he does not share much personal information with anybody.

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
I have had text chat with Cosmic on Discord almost every day for several years and voice when I've had the chance. I haven't heard from him since the 28th of July either.

I have e-mailed him as well, without any reply so far.

Cosmic could take a "break" for a day or two now and then but not this long.

I have talked with Archie, Deradevil and others, none of them have heard from Cosmic since the 28th of July.

This is very concerning.

I really hope Cosmic is okay.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I have had text chat with Cosmic on Discord almost every day for several years and voice when I've had the chance. I haven't heard from him since the 28th of July either.
Same.

I was on vacation the past two weeks so I was not checking in too often, but its highly unlike him to not DM me every other day.

We got a lead, Griffin was able to get something on him and the local police have been contacted.

I will let you know as soon as we hear anything.

Forgot your password?