Paging CosmicTrader, if you see this please drop in!

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Police knock on my door...
Are you Mr XYZ?
....yes
Are you also known online as "Thalstan"?
...yeeesss?
Your friends in (looks at notes) "TEST Squadron - Best Squardon!" (did I write that down wrong?) are worried about you because you haven't logged in for 2 weeks. They just wanted to be sure you are still alive.
....FUDGE. Sorry officer I've (select one...had Covid, was on vacation, had to deal with a death in the family, got burned out and took a break...etc.). Tell them you found me. Mutter mutter mutter...
What was that?
...Nothing officer, just plotting in my head. (after all, I do know where Montoya will be during CitizenCon) Sorry, officer just frustrated. Have a great day (and no, I would not do anything in reality)
Thanks, and make sure you tell your friends you are okay. We have gotten over 22 thousand calls and real emergencies can't get through. Oh, and whoever put in the name should have run spell checker...Have a good day.
One more thing...you forgot to list Thalstan on your application for TSA pre-check as an alias...the feds will be here tomorrow to arrest you...

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm thankful that he's alive & predominantly alright physically. I believe that I'm not alone in praying that he was alright & that we'd hear back from him when possible. I know that I'm not alone in having very positive thoughts about him as a person based on various online interactions that I've read &/or participated in, and that we are looking forward to him being back in contact with us while he further recovers.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Reassuring to hear he's still out there bar hoppin' and city boppin', best wishes for a swift recovery.

All thanks to our TESTie who acted on behalf of the GLORY of TEST to bring us this update, much appreciated. :glorious:

Forgot your password?