Paging CosmicTrader, if you see this please drop in!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
if there was a fire, does he need anything? clothes, food, shelter, computer?
If we find out he is in a bad place montoya can create a donate thingy - I am sure we will all help a testie in need is a test in deed.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
if there was a fire, does he need anything? clothes, food, shelter, computer?
Possibly everything.

Im going to assume he lost all his PC related items to either the fire or water damage or he would be online by now.

When we find out how to reach him, I will coordinate with you guys and see how we can help.

Mishi

Commander
Aug 14, 2024
RSI Handle
Mishi
So I'm going to be redoing half of my PC next month. I'm waiting for MSI to come out with their new x870e boards. So what will be coming out is a delidded 8700k, a corsair aio water pump for it, corsair 780t case, 4x corsair 8gb lpx ram, and mobo for it. Can't remember what mobo. I have 2 tho I think.

All this to ask if he would be interested in any of it. I don't know him tbh. But I can see the love from other people and that's enough for me. I hate selling gear which is why I have a growing graveyard. Just so you know my philosophy in life...Negativity breeds negativity and positivity breeds positivity. You get what you put out into the world.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, don't get the Charity Rallye started just yet.
If Cosmic Trader is as much of a private person as it seems then he's probably gonna prefer to sort things out on his own.
Besides, right after your house burned down any kind of games or online communities are probably the last thing on your mind.
Especially if you breathed in an unhealthy dose of smoke and scalding air.
I agree though, it would be great to at least let him know that there's some people here willing to help once he's good and ready.

Forgot your password?