passing by, say hi

Chrono_naut

Admiral
Feb 21, 2021
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Chrono_naut
Hi to all, this is not my first time on a forum, been on many others before so by now I should know the drill.
So, let's get started.

Where you from stranger?
I am from Italy, nice place, good food, economy close to impending doom.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I am quite drawn to game where I can explore far and wide or else blow things up. Star Citizen seemed a good match, couldn't let it slip by.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am not a PvP die-hard fan so I gues I will stuck to exploration and PvE missions.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Crash Bandicoot 2, still one of my favourite platform ever.

What other games do you play?
I play many other games, very few online though, you can find me sometimes also on Élite Dangerous and Deep Rock Galactic. Otherwise I try to reduce my endless Steam backlog or go back to The Binding Of Isaac, my true long-lasting addiction.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Totally random, I just opened the organizations page on robertsspaceindustries.com and got bored by how serious were all them or how self important they wanted to appear.
Then I saw a group of beerfueled, unqualifiable, nut cases who couldn't even spell check the name of their group.

Picard or Kirk?
Star Trek is not really my cup of tea but, come on, the world need more Patrick Stewart.

More about me.
I am mostly a lurker, I will watch you all from the shadow.
Beside videogames I also love music (my nickname is inspired by an Electric Wizard song so yeah, I am a metal head), reading (anything that range from comics to historical essay) skiing and diving.

See you around.

Last edited:

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hoooo nice to have another "mangia spaghetti" in here... we are few but valuable :like:

@DarthMatter nah, Berlusconi is out of the scene right now, even with the punp-activated-thing is too old... but don't despair, we have plenty of idtiot carismatic person like him... I think is somewhat genetic at this point, we are going downward:

History Lessons.jpg

Forgot your password?