Pepe pls.

Zuko

Ensign
Sep 2, 2015
RSI Handle
MainStreamGamer
Hello! my name is Brett (Handle : MainStreamGamer) I'm from the United States of Freedom (America), Florida to be exact born and raised in the great state.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I'm a nerd and I nerdgasm'd when i saw it on kicker starter back in the day forgot about it until recently.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) PvP and Piracy mostly just like pissing other guys off unless I'm grouped with them of course.

What was the first game you remember playing? World of Warcraft I was 7 I think.

What other games do you play? Arma 3, World of Warcraft, Trove, Guild Wars, ARK, Day Z SA/MOD, H1Z1, mount & blade : warband, CS:GO and many others.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Saw you guys had a shit ton of chill peeps so I read what you guys do and what not and thought to myself, "Hey I like getting shit faced and I also have an aurora."

Picard or Kirk? Pepe.

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
You seem like my kind of guy. I'd like to buy me a beer and sit in silence while watching sports. You'll be the best friend that I never not knew

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hello! my name is Brett (Handle : MainStreamGamer) I'm from the United States of Freedom (America), Florida to be exact born and raised in the great state..
I also live in Florida! Welcome to TEST and don't come near my house thanks bye!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?