Periwinkle Alternatives?

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
well i was about to suggest vermillon, then i saw it was just a fancy word for pink or a slightly orangeish/red looking color and that would not do.

Greenishtan the color of.....vomit.
Verdigris is a fancy word for green, I learned that from VVVVVV.

Continuing on the subject of alternatives to periwinkle, how about "The Viridian Irregulars"? Or just Viridian?

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Verdigris is a fancy word for green, I learned that from VVVVVV.

Continuing on the subject of alternatives to periwinkle, how about "The Viridian Irregulars"? Or just Viridian?
OOOOOHHHH!
Irregulars, i like that.
We are anything but regular.

"Verdigris Irregulars"
a.k.a. Vomitgreen Nutjobs

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
How about the TESTian Irregulars? TESTie Irregulars? TESTe Irregulars? Irregular TESTes? Hmm...

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Obligatory

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Lets try to keep it semi-serious :p and no LOLAuroras I no likey.
On the off-chance that the recent dialogue isn't just drunken shenanigans, the point of the exercise is to make recommendations for all of Redd Faction, of which we are merely the most glorious MO. So we can't select TEST-specific nameology.

It isn't clear whether we're even positioned to make recommendations on the subject. Redd Faction seems more than a little set in their ways. We do have a multitude of Auroras, though, and there must be a persuasion variant somewhere in there. Aurora-CHA, next stretch goal.

Reactions: SeungRyul

techPrime

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2013
RSI Handle
techPrime
How about white, representing a blank slate? (Or black, also representing a blank slate... in space. See what I did there?)

Alternately, it seems that Red Faction should probably make it's divisions be some shade of Red to be color-consistent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_red
So, how about Burgandy for us, Cardinal for the traders, and Crimson for the Orange-Red people?

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Alternately, it seems that Red Faction should probably make it's divisions be some shade of Red to be color-consistent.
Or shades of grey ;)

Forgot your password?