Perseus breaks single day funding records

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I wonder if the reason October 2020 was their worst October ever was because marketing was spending so much time and effort on this IAE?
Oh, I didn't even notice that! Interesting... Kinda expected more or less all of the months being at least average for such a record breaking year.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I feel they missed an opportunity by not having proper promotional material in the form of a video for the Perseus.

If they had a Kraken style video, sales would have been at least 25-50% higher.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The temptation for Chris and Sandi to keep downing champagne on a private jet whilst they keep stringing us along with ever expanding features, slow progress and endless ship sales must be MASSIVE.

I am so glad they have not gone down that road.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The temptation for Chris and Sandi to keep downing champagne on a private jet whilst they keep stringing us along with ever expanding features, slow progress and endless ship sales must be MASSIVE.

I am so glad they have not gone down that road.
But Chris and Sandi live in a nice mansion, drive fancy cars and take expensive vacations. This whole "game development" has been a scam! You lack of wokeness is disturbing!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
But Chris and Sandi live in a nice mansion, drive fancy cars and take expensive vacations. This whole "game development" has been a scam! You lack of wokeness is disturbing!
Yes and now that SC apparently got too big to fail they won't stop extorting us for years to come. We're doomed!

• Wut
Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Aye, an amazing funding month, and year, indeed!

For the business case study, it would be interesting to see income charted vs backer longevity to further understand the audience segment(s) the funding is now most coming from.

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?