Phoenix shows what true luxury is. Sorry 600

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I disagree, it's a lower level of luxury. If you look it seems to be more of a passenger transport. Kind of like renting a bus limo crossed with a first class train cabin. It's ok but it's nowhere near the level of style the 600I or 890 has shown so far.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I love the middle of the ship, but I absolutely hate the neck section with the old Connie's crew quarters and bridge. CIG got lazy, I can't stand that. At least make a new airlock/elevator area so you can enter in a luxurious area and not have to walk through the ugly parts.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Josh Coons needs to be given the 890j... like.. right now.

Because Josh's work on the phoenix makes the current 890j look like shit in comparison. His work, is phenomenally better. He should be given the 890j next imo. He understands what real luxury should look and feel like.

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
In all honesty, I like the interior of the phoenix much more than the look of the exterior. However, if you're riding in it, you really don't have to look at the outside much.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I'm quite happy with how it turned out. What "more" could they have done in your opinion? Not every ship can be the absolute best at every aspect of the game. There is no perfect ship.
They could have spruced up the entrance area some. Not a lot, but floors, walls, etc could look better with a different texture set

Forgot your password?