Photonz

Photonz_SC

Captain
Donor
Sep 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Photonz
Cuz that's what I will be when I get blown up in the vastness of SC space. I'm old , been PC gaming since Doom on a 386 with my uber 4 megs of ram and a 70 meg hard drive . Enjoyed years of SWG and WOW , I've been flight simming for 25 years , love DCS and IL2 1946. I have played all the Arma series , a good bit of Rust , and i expect SC to be kinda like Arma and Rust in space. I work in IT , and I'm a day trader , and I do some 3D printing . As for SC , been a backer since 2015 , at High Admiral now and plan to make a SC business in repair or mining , or maybe BHing.

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
Cuz that's what I will be when I get blown up in the vastness of SC space. I'm old , been PC gaming since Doom on a 386 with my uber 4 megs of ram and a 70 meg hard drive . Enjoyed years of SWG and WOW , I've been flight simming for 25 years , love DCS and IL2 1946. I have played all the Arma series , a good bit of Rust , and i expect SC to be kinda like Arma and Rust in space. I work in IT , and I'm a day trader , and I do some 3D printing . As for SC , been a backer since 2015 , at High Admiral now and plan to make a SC business in repair or mining , or maybe BHing.
Greetings and welcome to Test Squadron! It's great to see another Star Wars Galaxies refugee! o7

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Doom on a 386? I wish we had Doom when I was younger, but we only had Pong and you hooked it up to your TV and played in the middle of the night when the family wasn't watching shows and when your parents caught you they beat you and sent to bed and that's the way it was and we liked it!

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Im right there with you. 83 gig hard drive. 2 megs of ram.... those were the days... Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?