Pic - Origin racing suit, no other color schemes needed.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Seriously @Montoya, next time you're having dinner with Chris, tell him to be a little more subtle about glorifying TEST or the other orgs will get even more jelly
You should see the full size TEST logo across the back!

Such a shame the Origin Race Suit was only available with the Lightspeed package I believe...?

That thing is going to be fairly rare.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Perfect the way it is!

When I saw this, my jaw dropped & I my 1st thought was "Where & how do I get this set?"

Seriously @Montoya, next time you're having dinner with Chris, tell him to be a little more subtle about glorifying TEST or the other orgs will get even more jelly
Ironically, there are some content creators that I watch that seem to think that as soon as SC goes official launch, that Orgs like us will shatter into tiny Orgs while mid sized Orgs will flourish from our implosion. Clearly they don't know or understand us all that well. If you want to heard a group of cats towards an area, place some fresh fish & catnip in that area. With TEST Squadron (from how it seems to me so far), wherever there is something to do, have fun with, ways to create goofy chaos, drink alcohol or otherwise be ourselves, that's where we'll be found.

Feel free to correct me if you disagree. Your opinions are equally valuable.

Well, now we all need to buy 350R’s.
I was already planning on doing so as soon as CIG puts the 350R on sale next, but it will be as an upgrade from 1 of the new Tumbler Rangers, just to make sure that it'll have LTI.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You should see the full size TEST logo across the back!

Such a shame the Origin Race Suit was only available with the Lightspeed package I believe...?

That thing is going to be fairly rare.
Wait, what?! Nooooooo! I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I am definitely hoping that you are wrong about this set in particular because this set is Glorious TESTification!

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Ironically, there are some content creators that I watch that seem to think that as soon as SC goes official launch, that Orgs like us will shatter into tiny Orgs while mid sized Orgs will flourish from our implosion. Clearly they don't know or understand us all that well. If you want to heard a group of cats towards an area, place some fresh fish & catnip in that area. With TEST Squadron (from how it seems to me so far), wherever there is something to do, have fun with, ways to create goofy chaos, drink alcohol or otherwise be ourselves, that's where we'll be found.

Feel free to correct me if you disagree. Your opinions are equally valuable.
I don't know, if we can properly organize the divisions once actual game mechanics for them are in place I don't see the likelihood of TEST breaking up being that high. There will be something for everyone and there's an advantage of having a large pool of people to draw on that follow the same basic set of guidelines. The only thing that would have to be in place is some sort of gentleman's agreement against being a spai for situations like the pirate division peeking in on what the trading division is doing or seeing what the other side is doing for an unfair advantage in some friendly inter-org pvp, stuff like that.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
yes... yes it is! but as @NaffNaffBobFace pointed out they are rather rare. So... we all have to share 1 uniform... the entire org!
All of us sharing one uniform? All it takes is one member forgetting to wash out the inevitable vomit stains after a night of debauchery and they'll ruin it for everyone!

I was thinking it was missing TEST logos on both shoulders, the groin, the knees, and boots.
Yes. The suit needs a yellow codpiece with the TEST logo emblazoned on it and it will be perfect. Funnily enough that seems to be the one place on the suit without much in the way of design flair lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't know, if we can properly organize the divisions once actual game mechanics for them are in place I don't see the likelihood of TEST breaking up being that high. There will be something for everyone and there's an advantage of having a large pool of people to draw on that follow the same basic set of guidelines. The only thing that would have to be in place is some sort of gentleman's agreement against being a spai for situations like the pirate division peeking in on what the trading division is doing or seeing what the other side is doing for an unfair advantage in some friendly inter-org pvp, stuff like that.
I believe that the best "gentleman's agreement" in dealing with internal spais in TEST Squadron from the pirates into the logistics divisions is to have everybody get sloshed at the beginning of the meeting & then hold a 2nd meeting in the restroom when our bladders have had enough to make a golden niagra falls. The pirates will either be not be hammered to that effect or will have passed out already, so they'll go back & report the false information.

OR

We can have our pirates bribe other pirates to report the locations of their scores to them for our handy dandy salvage crews to do what they do before anybody else can clean the carcasses.

The suit needs a yellow codpiece with the TEST logo emblazoned on it and it will be perfect. Funnily enough that seems to be the one place on the suit without much in the way of design flair lol
There's only 1 thing that comes to my mind from this statement.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I believe that the best "gentleman's agreement" in dealing with internal spais in TEST Squadron from the pirates into the logistics divisions is to have everybody get sloshed at the beginning of the meeting & then hold a 2nd meeting in the restroom when our bladders have had enough to make a golden niagra falls. The pirates will either be not be hammered to that effect or will have passed out already, so they'll go back & report the false information.
I think it’s even simpler. Pirate from us and we eat you and yours in the ‘verse.

Forgot your password?