Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Validation

Here

578 left
Thanks!
Re: land claim, I was thinking that it can't be for a whole planet (otherwise, they'll have to design a bunch more).
Also, I would think that the "UEE Protections" would mean more like, you are in UEE territory (of some sort) and will have general Navy protection. Note...this is kind of good and bad, on the one hand, you should have some UEE protection, but then you will also be governed by UEE laws...that might restrict some of the weapons research I would like to do :)

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
There's going to be warbond in the sale on friday too, and the numbers unsold today will roll over as per the text "Pioneers not sold during the pre-sale will be included in the War Bond allotment for the full sale."
Gonna wait for the credits version so that I can use the credits I got from melting my 600i.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
This is for the construction department, my wallets safe. I'm more into war, logistic supplies and people transport.
Don't worry Strider, you won't be left out of the fun. Everybody knows that most all construction jobs begin with the demo & I'm pretty sure you would enjoy the demolition portion as long as you get to use your ships weapons to level the area 1st.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
Thanks!
Re: land claim, I was thinking that it can't be for a whole planet (otherwise, they'll have to design a bunch more).
Also, I would think that the "UEE Protections" would mean more like, you are in UEE territory (of some sort) and will have general Navy protection. Note...this is kind of good and bad, on the one hand, you should have some UEE protection, but then you will also be governed by UEE laws...that might restrict some of the weapons research I would like to do :slight_smile:
This pirate won't claim land from UEE. Wonder what would happen if I started base building in vanduul lands lol. ;p

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Man, this is harder than Chinese arithmetic. I took a look at my hangar and I have a Freelancer DUR, an Aquilla, a Carrack and a 600i. I think I got the exploring game covered. And this Pioneer is interesting as hell, but what do we do with it after we build our outposts? Do we go into the construction biz? I could CCU the 600i to this thing and only spend 100 bucks, but I love that thing! Only one thing I can do. Heading for the fridge for a beer.

Fighter

Commander
Jul 27, 2017
RSI Handle
Fighter26
305 last I saw a moment ago. I did my part- have a new Pioneer ready for action!*

*When it is actually released. Ownership does not guarantee competence. If by some miracle the ship actually gets somewhere useful and lands the correct way up, due to "Space Union Workers Outpost Act" the outpost will be available for use by TEST bros in 4099.

Last edited:

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Im REALLY Tempted, but I'm trying to mathmatize what it could do in universe for business. Like could we sell our services to mass produce bases?

I mean if I play this right (do things in a certain order) I can get one for $525 thanks to the $75 left on my account and the 20% off coupon, which is still a lot but I really do need some non-combat ships at this point lol.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Got one as well. It seems to me that Testsquadron will probably have the largest number per Org? If this turns out to be true, we gonna be makin' a pound of paper money for Test.
Whose idea was this anyway?

This is the first presale in forever i did not get. Just not my cup of tea. Congrats to those who's cup it is.
Tea???? I thought it was suppose to be coffee. Some serious gourmet coffee!

How much for a Saber Raven?
Shit. Don't talk about the Raven. I'm tapped out now with the Pioneer.

You don't have to. There are multiple TESTies who would be willing to help you build a base. You just need a claim ticket and rescources :slight_smile:
The cost for these is going to be the interesting question.

All ships can be lent to others afaik.

Seems like TEST will have enough to have lots of building going on simultaneously. Members won't need their own pioneers, just need to farm in-game credits to power the ones we already have to build stuff.
With the amount we seem to be acquiring, we should, dare I sayit, rule the Verse.

Got mine. I will build the best outpost. Possibly the best in the history of the verse. Its going to be great let me tell you.
That may be true. But mine will be the biggest outposts. Every one tells me my "outposts" are the biggest. No problems with the size of my outposts. Just look at the size of my hammer. It's yuge!

If it's anything like Crusader Security at Olisar, shouldn't be hard to fight off.
Ok then, you're hired.

Correction, I got one just incase I miss out on it tomorrow. Guess I'll just use the store credits for the next sale coming up.
Incredible wise decision. That is exactly my reasoning for buying now.

Only one thing I can do. Heading for the fridge for a beer.
Another incredibly wise decision! I think I'll join you.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
After much internal debate, I think I will pass this time. While I do need more non-combat ships I would rather fork out for a mining vessel or something similar. Building outposts sounds awesome but I don't think I would have much use foe it personally. Plus dropping this much on [Dat_JPEG.tho] just seems like a bad idea for me right now, I hope they'll start lowering that number for later ships of this size.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Due to the different time scales I woke up to 250 left, I expect on that basis the presale batch will all go. I did not get one with the 20% tax it is more than I want to pay. If its possible to get for credits I might do that I have to many ships anyways. Sadly no new money from me with such little progress. I am glad those who wanted it have one.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Due to the different time scales I woke up to 250 left, I expect on that basis the presale batch will all go. I did not get one with the 20% tax it is more than I want to pay. If its possible to get for credits I might do that I have to many ships anyways. Sadly no new money from me with such little progress. I am glad those who wanted it have one.
if you wanted the warbond i can grab one for you at cost plus paypal.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Thanks for your offer, if I was still putting money into the game it would be appreciated.

I think people who have just one good ship have got it more right than me. I imagine they will get a lot of satisfaction buying a ship they desire in game (knowing they have saved hundreds of dollars) and for some of the ships it will be an achievement.

This is an interesting fleet ship because like most of the very large ships (barring the industrial ones) it is clear it wont be used very often. That is I cannot see you taking it out that often, how many bases will you need, support, protect etc.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?