Piracy Piracy Division/Squadron Organization Brainstorm

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Its 3:30am leave me alone lol

I mean the organizations who are like , "We do everything" and always say "Pirates are Scum, and griefers". They usually have some sort of makeshift "security" division?
I wasn't making fun of you in the slightest. It's almost 4am here in Texas atm. I was asking to understand what or who you were referring to. I've found that it is often far easier to support a friend in something when you know what you are supporting them with. LoL

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
"carebear military org"?
you resemble that remark, lol!

I mean the organizations who are like , "We do everything" and always say "Pirates are Scum, and griefers". They usually have some sort of makeshift "security" division?
Throughout history, "pirates" have had various forms of government support & legitimacy, as well as general organization. Probably the most prolific pirate of all time was Sir Francis Drake, who by the way, is an huge hero. During the war of 1812, many private US ships were privateers, and did quite a good business.

Anyway, it looks like you are well prepared to operate both within and outside of UEE territory!

Forgot your password?