Pirating through proto-Voltron

• Thread starter Deleted member 6105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6105

Hey Guys,

Using this account to post some stuff while the issue with my normal one gets taken care of.

Ok, story time,

So I was flying the Starfarer to Yela to pick up a load of cargo to run back to PO, when I noticed a guy in an avenger on the landing pad at the mining site nose down, spinning in circles like he was trying to drill for oil, spouting off stupid crap in chat. Well me being the impatient type and flying a much larger ship decided to do the right thing. Go right over top of him and boost land on him as hard as I could until he exploded. After about 3 smack downs of this, he did learn a valuable lesson about size/mass ratios and proceeded to explode.

This is where it gets a bit interesting. A connie decided to park beside the landing pad and the pilot headed inside to buy cargo. When the Avenger exploded it blew me sideways and I slammed into the connie, fusing to it. For a bit I strafed sideways across the buildings trying to scrape it off like you stepped in something unpleasant. When that didn't work. I decided to say, fuck it, land, went inside bought a full load of hydrogen and head back to PO. Turns out, the connie's cargo capacity had been added to my own, and was already loaded. So I headed back to PO, arrived, landed, sold my cargo and the poor guy's full load of Iodine as well.

At this point, I figured, I just need to attach another connie to the other side, grab a couple caterpillars for legs and maybe a freelancer max for a junk, and Bam, star citizen voltron, extra cargo edition.

Included some nice screen shots, as well as the terminal showing my added cargo capacity.

Attachments

Forgot your password?