Well the plan about owning 1 ship went to FUBAR

So i've erm now got

my SC Starter Mustang is a Beta

The bucci

The Cutty ( both via Blind Owl )

@ Today

I Bought 2 x Sc Starter Packages

so now have another mustang and one of them Auroa thingies

Plan B you ask , well yesterday i got into my cutty an some asshat waited till i got to my destination an shot me dead whilst in my own ship ??? WTF , yer he sneaked on board at olisar an waited

Well fack that as i know have 3 SC Starters my Cutty will have me and two NPC's

So ( big drum roll , fan fare , naked chicks with bigs hooters , oh ana shit load of beer ) Everyone say hello to ( no no you arseholes , not my little friend , my ex wife used to call it that when i dropped me trousers in the bedroom , but that's anutha story eh ) Bill @ Ben my two new bodyguards , they best do a good job or i'll make em walk all the way back to Olisar from Levski :ghost:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Well the plan about owning 1 ship went to FUBAR

So i've erm now got

my SC Starter Mustang is a Beta

The bucci

The Cutty ( both via Blind Owl )

@ Today

I Bought 2 x Sc Starter Packages

so now have another mustang and one of them Auroa thingies

Plan B you ask , well yesterday i got into my cutty an some asshat waited till i got to my destination an shot me dead whilst in my own ship ??? WTF , yer he sneaked on board at olisar an waited

So ( big drum roll , fan fare , naked chicks with bigs hooters , oh ana shit load of beer ) Everyone say hello to ( no no you arseholes , not my little friend , my ex wife used to call it that when i dropped me trousers in the bedroom , but that's anutha story eh ) Bill @ Ben my two new bodyguards , they best do a good job or i'll make em walk all the way back to Olisar from Levski :ghost:
We will see just what happens with the NPC's and extra game accounts. I wouldnt throw all your eggs into one basket just yet. Lots of changes are still coming.

Also, was this a post about nothing but the names of your bodyguards?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

So ( big drum roll , fan fare , naked chicks with bigs hooters , oh ana shit load of beer )
Back to the original post,

While we don't know too much about how things will be with NPCs in the Verse once, I hope that you get the bodyguards you crave. I would be looking forward to assisting you with your efforts & finding out the caliber of your security. If it works great for you, then I might look into something similar to assist me with my BMM.

Cheers my friend! :beers:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Not seeing the point of playing three accounts, but I think if I did, I would put them in three different parts of the verse to save flying back and forth. You can hire NPCs as bodyguards with a single account, and I doubt anyone can play 3 PC's well all at once.

What is the official rule on multies? Is that a thing or a terrible thing?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not seeing the point of playing three accounts, but I think if I did, I would put them in three different parts of the verse to save flying back and forth. You can hire NPCs as bodyguards with a single account, and I doubt anyone can play 3 PC's well all at once.

What is the official rule on multies? Is that a thing or a terrible thing?
I know that supposedly you are allowed to have multiple characters on a single account based on how many starter packages you have.

If this pans out to be correct, then I'm hoping that they can share the main accounts resources ships & finances. I say this because I would like to have a different char in each main sales hub to monitor the prices of items +/- so that I can more easily set up chain sales from 1 system / site to another to maximize my profit potential.

I have another idea to maximize profits for all of us in TEST that would be willing to participate, but there are several things presently preventing it that are beyond my capabilities to achieve.

Forgot your password?