NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
merry chirstmas
Cherry Mistmas!

Moderation is for the weak. Drink it all and join the heroes in Valhalla!
The Ameretto Coffee suggestion went down delightfully, as did the Asti followed a short time later by the Prosseco and finished off with another Amertto Coffee.

Didn't get half as drunk as I feared I would, but also didn't knotice it was raining until the cat came in looking cross.

Shaving the Shampain for New year.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ok who hacked Owl's account and is impersonating him?

Actually my fine feathered friend from the North, you are correct and truly wise. Go slow everyone and enjoy the family. Especially the kids, who'll grow up and leave before you know it. And the elders who shall leave before we're ready to let them go.
Peace and respect to you all. I'll drink one glass in your honor.
@CrudeSasquatch definitely was the one who hacked my account. Or the Little Wolf. Or maybe Mrs Owl. ;)

I do personally believe that Christmas is about presence. About time spent with loved ones. I've had an amazing few days with my wife and son. No big crowds of extended family (which I also love) just the three of us. It's been wonderful. I say all that to say: I wouldn't risk missing out on the moments we've had because I've been drunk or hungover. Booze is fun, but it's not the be all end all.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I do personally believe that Christmas is about presence. About time spent with loved ones. I've had an amazing few days with my wife and son.
She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she?

In all seriousness, you are correct. Especially with the kids when they're young. Good times, my friend, good times.
See you are very much wiser then the rest of us.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she?
She's ALWAYS looking. Mrs Owl.

In all seriousness, you are correct. Especially with the kids when they're young. Good times, my friend, good times.
See you are very much wiser then the rest of us.
Haha, thanks Hardroc. I don't think it's any great wisdom though, to see the value in time spent with family. At least I hope it's not great wisdom, lol. If it is, it makes me sad for the world.

Forgot your password?