Please don't like my thread-campaign

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
The epic trilogy. It all begins with a voyage of discovery.

Then, trouble emerges as new threats loom on the horizon:

Finally, after a unthinkable betrayal...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I ain't about to let one of y'all win. I got priorities. This ain't one of them. But it don't cut into my time for my other priorities too much.
scruffy avatar.gif

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'm French, if you like my post, it means that you love France and think we have the greatest military history ever, that we're smart and that the world would sucks without us in it.
Will you like my post ?
Yes because France has an admirable military history, and it's actually a myth that the French military performed poorly in both World Wars. People like to forget the overwhelming superiority of numbers the Germans threw at them both times.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Yes because France has an admirable military history, and it's actually a myth that the French military performed poorly in both World Wars. People like to forget the overwhelming superiority of numbers the Germans threw at them both times.
People forget that way back when, the French were one of the major military badasses in Europe. They fought with England and Spain like it was the national sport. They also emerged victorious in the longest military conflict ever, which was called the Hundred Years' War, but actually lasted for 116 years, because 100 years wasn't long enough for the amount of ass-kicking that France wanted to do.

Forgot your password?