Please don't like my thread-campaign

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Because I want to join but have a couple of minutes until lunchbreak...
Can you postpone it for 2 min? :)
Is everyone just waiting for others to post to ninja the 8000 post?
You know how hard it is to try to focus on class while 8000 is up for grabbs?
It's really hard!
I'm loosing concentration due to being hungry too....
no :p

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Looking at my fleet I have mostly huge ships with a high crew requirement. I'm hoping npc crew are decent do I can solo them a limited amount, and always have some fellow Testies, but I need a solo ship.

Now I have a few, the Buccaneer, Sabre, and Terrapin. But I'm thinking I don't need both Sabre and Bucc. So what should I replace one of those with?

Freelancer series seems to be pretty easy to run. But do I get a MAX? MIS? DUR? I have a few exploration, so no DUR. Dunno if I need a MIS with as many big shoot you ships as I have. A MAX would be decent, but I have a Starfarer G.

Any suggestions? I don't want a fighter, but most single ships are fighters. Also, I hate the 300 series.

I suppose I do have a Reliant. That could be my solo cruisin ship. I'm just confused because I have a ship slot open with no ship to fill it!

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
Looking at my fleet I have mostly huge ships with a high crew requirement. I'm hoping npc crew are decent do I can solo them a limited amount, and always have some fellow Testies, but I need a solo ship.
Uh I have huge ships to , lets hope there will be NPC crews , beacuse I need one for my Aurora , I will be lonely whitout somebody in the bed .

Ignore me please

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker

Now I have a few, the Buccaneer, Sabre, and Terrapin. But I'm thinking I don't need both Sabre and Bucc. So what should I replace one of those with?

Freelancer series seems to be pretty easy to run. But do I get a MAX? MIS? DUR? I have a few exploration, so no DUR. Dunno if I need a MIS with as many big shoot you ships as I have. A MAX would be decent, but I have a Starfarer G.

Any suggestions? I don't want a fighter, but most single ships are fighters. Also, I hate the 300 series.

I suppose I do have a Reliant. That could be my solo cruisin ship. I'm just confused because I have a ship slot open with no ship to fill it!
I got a CCU to the Lancer MIS this sale, but not sure if I will use it yet. Ought to be good as a multi-purpose, easy-to-solo boat, but mainly it has a black and yellow paint job and is supposed to be kind of rare. I want to see what the variant is like when it gets released before I use it.
Also have a Bucky buyback in waiting, token and credit ready to go. But waiting on seeing how it comes out of concept.

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun

But if you are looking for a crew. I will be here. :P

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Remind me to respond to this in-depth tonight after work. :)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

I have a Buccaneer for Soloing, and a Cutlass for when i have one friends (But I think I'll just replace the top turret with a roof rack and put extra storage up there, maybe my surf board, or a radar dish, or possible ratchet strap my dragonfly to it).
I have no big ships. I think you all have enough big ships, and therefore I should refrain from owning them so that I can crew for you all.

Forgot your password?