Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wait you already cloned yourself! you have kids! :open_mouth:
I do. And he's the spitting image of his mom. Thank God. Haha
Those are only partially successful though. 50% corrupted genes and a pretty random mix of observable properties between the corrupted and the pure genes...
You should probably refer to @maynard's comment below.
if I had referred to Mrs. Owl's genes as 'corrupted' I would be very afraid
He doesn't know does he? About the rugby and the hockey and the million other skills, traits and qualities that make Mrs. Owl so damn scary. Haha. Silly boy.

If anything, I corrupted her genes. Haha

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
if I had referred to Mrs. Owl's genes as 'corrupted' I would be very afraid
You should probably refer to @maynard's comment below.
He doesn't know does he? About the rugby and the hockey and the million other skills, traits and qualities that make Mrs. Owl so damn scary. Haha. Silly boy.

If anything, I corrupted her genes. Haha
Corruption in this case doesn't mean bad, just not the wanted result. Any deviation from the target genes of Blind Owl can be seen as corruption, without considering if they are beneficial for the specimen or not.

Just trying to cover my ass with scientific sounding dead air... Is it working?
I'm sorry Mrs. Owl. If your traits are half as impressive as your husband is bragging about, we might even fight to a stalemate ;)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Corruption in this case doesn't mean bad, just not the wanted result. Any deviation from the target genes of Blind Owl can be seen as corruption, without considering if they are beneficial for the specimen or not.

I'm sorry Mrs. Owl. If your traits are half as impressive as your husband is bragging about, we might even fight to a stalemate ;)
the clone doesnt look like an owl :O i think its all good

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oy you lot must still be hung over. Get this thing back on the front page!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Haha, no worries @DarthMatter. I'm just teasing ya. Mrs Owl is the best, and I love to joke around. :)
the clone doesnt look like an owl :open_mouth: i think its all good
Right? Haha.

Forgot your password?