Please don't like my thread-campaign

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
If I remember correctly... he was cursed by the Gods to push it forever. And I ain't messing with curses made by the Olympian Gods.
Pissing them off is how you get turned into Medusa.
Getting fucked by them is how you get the Minotaur... among other things...
So no way to win if they start taking interest in you...
You mad scientist types probably got to worry more about hungry crows.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus

download (1).gif

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Good call! I need to make a ICE-scarecrow.
One with guns to shoot eventual birds coming to eat me.
Preferably laser guns so that I don't need to resupply ballistic ammunition while being chained to a rock.
I'll also need it to be powered by solar/wind combination... with a back up fusion reactor... to make it last for a long time without maintenance...
Be right back.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
something goes here
I'll just move that over here.
now a little to the left
No no, too far. Back right just a hair.
now its to far the other way!
What if we move it forward just a bit?
that just might work
Perfect. Now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's TESTing
Holy shit post Batman!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
If I remember correctly... he was cursed by the Gods to push it forever. And I ain't messing with curses made by the Olympian Gods.
Pissing them off is how you get turned into Medusa.
Getting fucked by them is how you get the Minotaur... among other things...
So no way to win if they start taking interest in you...
This reminds me of that Moose on the loose

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
One day after monday. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
When will the table flipping end?!?!?!?!

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
When will the table flipping end?!?!?!?!
#tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow NEVER!!! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Forgot your password?