Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I am guessing that this is a reference to a story of some kind...?
I couldn't find anything from a quick Google-search on him :S
"Toronto mayor that throws parties for the poor and then accidently smokes crack with teenagers and then tells live television that he can't possibly have been sexist and comr onto someone at work because he gets to eat enough at home" doesn't turn up ANYTHING on Google?
Try typing "football fall cocaine mayor" instead

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Seriously? Google have you nothing on crack smoking cancer dead mayor Rob Ford of Toronto? I google Rob Ford and that's all I get, haha.
You must be using Google.ca?

There may be 3 searches a second for him in Canada but perhaps one every couple of days somewhere like the UK using Google.co.uk. Googs will be tailoring results for location. Google something in Canada, then when you are over here Google the same thing and I just bet you you'll get different results based on that countries search habits.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Seriously? Google have you nothing on crack smoking cancer dead mayor Rob Ford of Toronto? I google Rob Ford and that's all I get, haha.
"Toronto mayor that throws parties for the poor and then accidently smokes crack with teenagers and then tells live television that he can't possibly have been sexist and comr onto someone at work because he gets to eat enough at home" doesn't turn up ANYTHING on Google?
Try typing "football fall cocaine mayor" instead
I did say quick search :P
The Swedish wiki only has 2 sentences on him, one mentioning that he was surrounded by scandals, including smoking crack, but no details :(

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You must be using Google.ca?

There may be 3 searches a second for him in Canada but perhaps one every couple of days somewhere like the UK using Google.co.uk. Googs will be tailoring results for location. Google something in Canada, then when you are over here Google the same thing and I just bet you you'll get different results based on that countries search habits.
Stop making sense dammit. :P

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But but... he was hilarious...
Every country has one. The UK's buffoon politician has, by quirks of fate, become the Foreign Secretary. How the hell could this this happen you ask, it'd be like Trump becoming President of the US... Ohshit.

Either he is very smart and acting very stupid, or he is very stupid acting very very stupid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLk5aEZKHcA

No Offence, Boris, I'm sure people have written worse about you. Keep the laughs coming but don't start WW3, ok?

Last edited:
Forgot your password?