Please don't like my thread-campaign

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
I'm fairly certain none of us write whole paragraphs, mate. A few sentences, maybe a loose collection of words, but not a whole bloody paragraph.
I also read between the lines. And there is a lot written in between those lines. Love, hate, dreams and what moves you guys and what drives you. What keeps you wake at night and makes you get up in the morning. What was on your mind before you shitposted and what you plan on doing while you like. Every post in this thread tells a story and when you learn to read those stories like I do I am sure you want to die because you are all total sickos! WTF @mromutt why would you want to taste your own poop! Stop thinking about that! And why the hell are you so god damn obsessed with worn prison panties @Sraika ! And no @CrudeSasquatch you should not get a blob fish as a pet! You will get bored of it pretty soon!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I also read between the lines. And there is a lot written in between those lines. Love, hate, dreams and what moves you guys and what drives you. What keeps you wake at night and makes you get up in the morning. What was on your mind before you shitposted and what you plan on doing while you like. Every post in this thread tells a story and when you learn to read those stories like I do I am sure you want to die because you are all total sickos! WTF @mromutt why would you want to taste your own poop! Stop thinking about that! And why the hell are you so god damn obsessed with worn prison panties @Sraika ! And no @CrudeSasquatch you should not get a blob fish as a pet! You will get bored of it pretty soon!
Not if he put the prison panties on the blob fish, eh? I am a genius. :ok_hand:

Forgot your password?