Please don't like my thread-campaign

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gentlemen and/or Ladies, are we not civilized global citizens?

Put the sound on Mute and it could be from any country so what does its area of origin matter?

Anyway this has absolutely nothing to do with the clocks changing this morning. I woke up at 7am and it was 8am which is terribly impractical considering what I usually do at 7.30am every day.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow now.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Almost forgot. *ahem* FUCK YOU MONDAY!!! #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW #TABLETHROW

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
What the hell?!? Back to the top!!! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But Monday is beautiful!
I think you have found one of the worlds biggest contradictions. Unless you don't work on Mondays. That would be a beautiful thing indeed.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nailed it! I was indeed NOT working last monday, hence it's beauty! You're so smart.
Was it Monday on Tuesday (or whatever day you went back to work) in that case?

Forgot your password?