Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Just found out about these and I kinda want one!
[/SPOILER
I don't think this is the kind of "Wrist support" the original designers of this technology had intended.
They make them with other views... I mean if you don't like the design of this ah, particular technology.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I don't think this is the kind of "Wrist support" the original designers of this technology had intended.
If I can't rest my wrist on my waifu's ass then I don't want to live!

They make them with other views... I mean if you don't like the design of this ah, particular technology.
Now you're cooking with gas!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Aparrenty it's Monday +2 or Monday -5?
Also apparently it's the day I'm going to the shops to buy whiskey and rye
(And candy)
The fuck?! You didn't get enough candy then!
There is no such thing as enough candy.

I'm not the cookie monster.
I'm the one that eats well fed cookie monsters as appetizers before diving into my daily vat of 69420 liters of molten milk chocolate!
I AM THE @Blind Owl OF CANDY!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
They're all upside down though. So correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they experience time backwards.
I think they'd expiriance it right to left rather than left to right, like one of those Japanese Manga comic books.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
What I meant was, what is it that they are not telling us and how dare they not tell us whatever that is! I thought we were drinking buddies!
Anyways, I'm off to drinking and yelling (very silently, cos kid) at the wife for not going for the flag in WoT!
Have a happy New Year's all!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah. It means they know the winning lottery numbers hours before we do... buggers won't tell us though.
Has to do with the speed of light or something. That information cannot travel into the past, so as much as I hope they want to tell us what is happening in the future they are restricted by universal laws and not because they are to drunk after fighting off dingo's.

Forgot your password?