Please don't like my thread-campaign

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I'm a winner because I'm no guy without a like. If somebody likes this posts the negativity is reversed to me being a winner again as minus and minus makes plus. Logic restored, mods can close this Thread. Solution found.
You forgot something. The rulez of the Internet. Theres the one rule that clearly states that there are no girls on the webs and every and each that claims to be one is a guy xD logic counteracted with some more logic! beam you also loose XD

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
With the first snow starting to come down this year ...

Early footage of TEST planetary settlements. If you aren't having a fender bender, you're AFK.

You forgot something. The rulez of the Internet. Theres the one rule that clearly states that there are no girls on the webs and every and each that claims to be one is a guy xD logic counteracted with some more logic! beam you also loose XD
You, sir, got me :smile:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnA0gaHrXGA

I've missed this thread!
images.duckduckgo.com.gif

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I've tried that before.
Doesn't work the way it should in this thread. My hypothesis is that the amount of shit here creates a sort of distortion in the logic-sense-continuum. Kinda like what a large mass does to the space-time one.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just let the spirit of Blind Owl flow through you, empowering you with the ability to post at speed far beyond that of what mortals can achieve.

Okay I started that as a joke, but holy cow there are some neat images out there for "owl jedi" in GIS
This one looks like it matches Blind Owl's no-coffee picture.
These...
These are amazing.
Stunning.
Beautiful.

I shall be doing a full scan upon my return to the Maple land.

Forgot your password?