Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Hump Day!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
BTW Where the fuck is my two favorite Canadians? @Blind Owl and @CrudeSasquatch? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Hump Day!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
BTW Where the fuck is my two favorite Canadians? @Blind Owl and @CrudeSasquatch? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
can i be your third favourite? 😺

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Yeah, I'm more of a cat person. I don't dislike dogs though I don't favor them either.

I... have no idea what that rant was about.

I got that he didn't like dogs, but what was up with that being a vegetarian/hypocrite thing?

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I... have no idea what that rant was about.

I got that he didn't like dogs, but what was up with that being a vegetarian/hypocrite thing?
It's a clip from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, they're all weird assholes in some way. He has a superiority complex and has his own odd preferences and is very critical of things he doesn't like and talks down about them. That's just about the first thing that came to mind when you said you don't like dogs. I have to agree with him, I don't like being slobbered on.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
I have seen a few, but they are limited to hockey rinks.
I think that would be known as an temporary asshole. Just because it's hockey. We still love and respect each other in the end after the game/series is over. (unless your name is Tom Wilson then burn in hell for that man. He's head hunted so many people it's not even funny)

Forgot your password?