Please don't like my thread-campaign

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well personally I really like Rothaus Tannenzäpfle (but stay away from the regular Rothaus Pils without the "Tannenzäfle")
Also really enjoyable is Augustiner or Welde
You also don't make any mistake going with the standard once like Bitburger, Warsteiner, Paulaner, Erdinger and so on.
Personally just not a big fan of Kölsch and Astra 🤷‍♂️
I hope you have enough time to find your own fave :o7:
Dear God...
I was about to go to bed.
Whelp. Clothes back on, out the door I go.
Willkommen in Deutschland

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Goddamn it Friday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Literally the slogan of my tour!
I hate the fact that I have to get a passport in order to visit you in the greater north. Just so if I should I ever get the chance that I want to help you drink Canada's entire alcohol supply. With you any anyone else that want to join in. Also yes, Jameson is a factor in writing this :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hate the fact that I have to get a passport in order to visit you in the greater north. Just so if I should I ever get the chance that I want to help you drink Canada's entire alcohol supply. With you any anyone else that want to join in. Also yes, Jameson is a factor in writing this :)
Haha, well my friend, if you do make it up here, I'll tie you into the beer supply. We shall conquer all the alcohol.

Forgot your password?