Please don't like my thread-campaign

Starscribe

Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I do have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you do not like this post, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you like it, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. I do have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you do not like this post, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you like it, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
Ha ha, someone thought they could win by threatening TESTes

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Awwww, you're cute.

Starscribe

Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
Awwww, you're cute.

cute

/kjuːt/

adjective

1. Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.

"He has a cute little Aurora."

2. INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

Clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.

Yup. Guilty on both counts. At least according to my wife for the first. And the ex-wife for the second..

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I didn't expect to win. I did want to see who would like it first.. .
there are any number of right-thinking members who will immediately 'like' any unliked post in this thread, on general principles

it has nothing to do with what they think of your post

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
cute

/kjuːt/

adjective

1. Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.

"He has a cute little Aurora."

2. INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

Clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.

Yup. Guilty on both counts. At least according to my wife for the first. And the ex-wife for the second..
Lol, sounds like we have very single experiences with our wives/ex-wives.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) I'm starting to like Soju more might replace the beer......(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) FUCK THAT DRINK BOTH! AND Fuck you Monday!!!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hump day bitches!!!!!!!
Bitch you, Wednesday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This Fridays whiskey is presented to you by Akashi Single Ma....
No it isn't! Damn.
They were out so I grabbed this one as they recommended it instead. The overly fancy box tells me not to expect much, does anyone know if it's any good?

PSX_20200731_172452.jpg

Forgot your password?