Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This is most likely a repost, can't be bothered to check, but daaamn the guy is good!

Also, I'd very much like to buy the pen he sells cos it seems legit and more importantly, has spares available unlike every other shitty pen you can buy off the internet. But the site is Korean only, and as 80% is pictures, even google translate doesn't help much... =(
I registered cos that's available in English, but got banned 5 minutes later for having a "'suspicious phone number", as in not Korean lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPtGlTdG1iI&t=973s&ab_channel=%EC%82%AC%EB%82%98%EA%B3%A0Sanago

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Star Citizen related material in an 'Off Topic' thread?

that's not shitposting, that's HERESY!
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of shitposting: is this the sort of forum who would put the shitpost into its own thread or its on topic? Now, a clever forum would put the shitpost into the proper thread, because it would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the shitpost in the proper thread. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the shitpost in the shitpost thread.

HOWEVER, Because shitposts come from Test Squadron, as everyone knows, and Test Squadron is entirely peopled with shitposters, and shitposters are used to having people not giving them Likes, as you are not Liked by me, so I can clearly not choose the shitpost in front of you.

Forgot your password?