Please don't like my thread-campaign

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hurt my back so didn't get anything done. So here's an old Great Unclean One I painted!

http://instagr.am/p/CRymRMsqvWg/
Very strange. My wife had a bad night on Saturday night, so she looked something like that when she woke up. Right now she looks kind of normal, but I'm not counting on it lasting all week.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Very strange. My wife had a bad night on Saturday night, so she looked something like that when she woke up. Right now she looks kind of normal, but I'm not counting on it lasting all week.
This explains the new profile pic. Was going to say it was rather epic but now I understand it's your hazmat suit.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Your carving and sculpting skills are spectacular. Can't wait to see them don the colors of Test.
If I were to do a Test army it would probably be Tau as they're easier to block out. But a black and yellow Sisters army would be cool. I've been wanting a new army, but can't justify buying one as I rarely play now.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
*in the narrators voice*
All those memories
Memories you can't drink away because you don't want to.
Painting the walls red with every twitch of a muscle, that New York minute dragging at your heels no matter how hard you try.
Nights turned into dawns one after another in the golden age of no regrets.
Sleeples nights of time crawling to a halt at the push of a button yet whisked away by unending animalistic bloodlust, relentless slaughter of the pray fueling the will onwards to glory.
Glory that only takes you deeper into a mindfuck world of more pain and death.

This is Max Payne, one of the best that ever was, and ever will be.
Happy birthday, fuck I'm old.

View: https://youtu.be/DsQVD5ttpog

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Holy freaking sky carting cows!!
I never knew it was done like this, always thought there were crane trucks and "just" ppl climbing the towers for maintenance one spot at a time, and maybe choppers for the more hilly difficult bits. Now that I've seen it does actually make perfect sense to do it like this though.

Dude has a nice vibe of Bob Ross + AvE going on there, got me subbed!

Forgot your password?