Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It's a Ford F150. Because Texas. And it has a blinker but it doesn't get used... also because Texas.
But you do hog the lane... And not use blinkers... Yeah, I say you are an honorary bmw driver.

BTW I did post that as a BMW owner myself... But I do use blinkers cos I'm rebellious like that! And also it helps to avoid crashes.
But I'm slightly guilty of normal bmw driver behaviour as well. Thankfully most ppl have learned by now that if they see the BMW headlights in the mirror to fuck off out of the lane post haste, so I rarely ever tailgate.
BTW, in 'murican, doesn't tailgating also mean having beers and barbecue in a parking lot with your mates and trucks?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
But you do hog the lane... And not use blinkers... Yeah, I say you are an honorary bmw driver.

BTW I did post that as a BMW owner myself... But I do use blinkers cos I'm rebellious like that! And also it helps to avoid crashes.
But I'm slightly guilty of normal bmw driver behaviour as well. Thankfully most ppl have learned by now that if they see the BMW headlights in the mirror to fuck off out of the lane post haste, so I rarely ever tailgate.
BTW, in 'murican, doesn't tailgating also mean having beers and barbecue in a parking lot with your mates and trucks?
It does and that's the best kind of tailgating. And it's not just barbecue, the cuisine that comes out at these tailgate parties is truly remarkable. From abalone, mussels, and oysters to escargot and caviar paired with Napa's finest (given these games were in San Francisco), while the BBQ is nowhere near the quality coming out of the south they still did a grand job of grilling.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It does and that's the best kind of tailgating. And it's not just barbecue, the cuisine that comes out at these tailgate parties is truly remarkable. From abalone, mussels, and oysters to escargot and caviar paired with Napa's finest (given these games were in San Francisco), while the BBQ is nowhere near the quality coming out of the south they still did a grand job of grilling.
... Great. Now I'm hungry.

Yes, it does... and I am now fuggin hungry.

I did find that we have stuffed peppers in the fridge... :D

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
And yes it is fuckin 3am on a Thursday after 8beers, countless whiskeys and a kebab. I have no ducking clue what I'm writing about. The only thing I know is that I want to feel like l felt when first entered the sziget fest. Accepted for the geek cretin that I am. I guess. Or I just need more beer. Yeah let's stick with that.

Forgot your password?