Please don't like my thread-campaign

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Indeed.
I can! In fact, my wife just helped me shave most of it off this weekend after I uh, we'll just call it a shaving accident, made it kind of lopsided. Not my fault.
But I still kind of want to know what happened that required a shaving. I mean I know I keep the arm hairs short due to cooking over a gas stove especially when I am frying and the stove is cranked to hi.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Indeed.

But I still kind of want to know what happened that required a shaving. I mean I know I keep the arm hairs short due to cooking over a gas stove especially when I am frying and the stove is cranked to hi.
Sounds like you seriously need longer utensils.

I don't cook with my face though, which kind of explains why it needed to be shaved a bit.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
So guys, it turns out my dog is pretty smart. I asked him what was two minus two. He said nothing.
Cats can be smarter. While I was petting a kitten, I asked him what was 2/0. He started purring, i couldn't even count the number. Then after a while he got up, scratched me and ran away. I took that as a divide by 0 error.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
The Circle of Life. My father (in his upper 80's) says "It's great to be human, in the middle. Otherwise it's piss and shit, or hormones."
Oh, man with those hormones one was truly indestructible fearless of everything that didn't wear a skirt. Climb an inverted rock face without a rope? Sure why not. Head down a black diamond with reckless abandonment, yolo. Ask that pretty blown-eyed las to the school dance? Are you crazy she might say no?

Forgot your password?