Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I've tried the new Forza Motorsport.
Here's my in-depth comprehensive review after about 2-3 hours:
For the 8th (?) time in the series, it delivers the unparalleled experience of driving car shaped Cows on ice, with next-gen raytraced xbox360 graphics, and really annoying unskippable 1.5 hour long "introduction", coupled with a pointless unlock system. What more could you ever need from a racing game! 11/10 IGN

(for real, don't bother, it's def not worth the 118gigs of ssd space. If you want fun get Horizon (any), if you want serious racing, look elsewhere)

As to do something constructive with my limited free time, I re-arranged my shelves and made space for my new addiction.
As soon as my order of stuff arrives sometimes by end of next week hopefully, I'll get to painting up one these properly.
IMG_20231015_004012.jpg

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
As to do something constructive with my limited free time, I re-arranged my shelves and made space for my new addiction.
As soon as my order of stuff arrives sometimes by end of next week hopefully, I'll get to painting up one these properly.
View attachment 24938
I just looked at that picture and man, you realize that your Lan-cable is trying to grab your revolver?
I'd be careful man, real careful.
Lan's not up to nothing good these days I tell ya!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I just looked at that picture and man, you realize that your Lan-cable is trying to grab your revolver?
I'd be careful man, real careful.
Lan's not up to nothing good these days I tell ya!
Hahaha, it's actually a 220V cable tucked behind the plastic airsoft gun.. (edit: yes it is totally empty of gas and on safe)
But thanks for the concern, appreciate it!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
it's not big enough tho...
It's not the size it's what you do with it and if you crash your A1 with all ten S5 eggs primed my maths says that's an s50 explosion right there :glorious:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Sooo, why no one told me that logging out in ships now works consistently? After a long while I got back into the game and for the last couple of days I always logged in my bed on my 300i, and wheter landed next to an outpost or in a random spot in space, it worked every time! It's amazeballs!
Today wasn't a long session cos the first thing I did was a bunker mission, and I kinda forgot whether the enemy or the friendlies are marked on screen. Well, I got it wrong. Went to prison after a 30k while I on GrimHex, proceeded to go mining to shorten my sentence. Nodes didn't register on the hand tool, and somehow I switched it to gathering mode and while I fumbled with the keyboard, I managed to toss the mining module. It flew off into the distance, never to be seen again. I just let it go for today.

On another note, it's Friday my dudes!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Just means we need to stop procrastinating and figure out how to put taps on the starfares kegs ...
Back in high school I ran a campaign for Student Council President on the platform of "Draft beer in the water fountains!"

We didn't win, but we didn't come in last, either

Forgot your password?