Law abiding citizen or Pirate?

• Total voters

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hey everyone. I was just curious how many testies are interested in being pirates vs law abiding citizens. Thanks for voting, and I'll see you all in the verse!
The game is not going to be like that.

Its not like you make a choice that you will only be a pirate and then force yourself to play that way.

On a Monday we make decide to all go out and destroy an enemy Idris, then on Tuesday we may decide to help another org get rid of their pirate threat.

What does that make us?

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Add a third and fourth selection:
Grey man/smuggler
Privateer.

It ain't all black and white man. Ha.
I choose privateer. Basically legal piracy. Legalish. ;)
This :) (Edit: Smuggler, to be clear)

My public record as a racing engineer is spotless...

...I pay good money to keep it that way ;-)

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
My plan is to do what is best for the Org. If the org needs me to defend a station on foot I will, If they need me to do my best kamikaze impression into a enemy ships bridge I will do that also, if someone is flying in unsafe space and a org buddy needs a new ship, well he is going to get a new ship. I am interested in combat,security, looting and piracy all for the benefit of Test.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer

Its not like you make a choice that you will only be a pirate and then force yourself to play that way.

On a Monday we make decide to all go out and destroy an enemy Idris, then on Tuesday we may decide to help another org get rid of their pirate threat.

What does that make us?
RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damaviator

Captain
Sep 2, 2015
RSI Handle
damaviator
My plan is to do what is best for the Org. If the org needs me to defend a station on foot I will, If they need me to do my best kamikaze impression into a enemy ships bridge I will do that also, if someone is flying in unsafe space and a org buddy needs a new ship, well he is going to get a new ship. I am interested in combat,security, looting and piracy all for the benefit of Test.
Me too. I prioritize TEST over the UEE :)

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari

What does that make us?
Your asking testies the think about Ethics? Wait, can we even say ethics?

Forgot your password?