[Poll] Which ship is your favorite and why?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
RSI Aurora (MR)

1. It's kinda ugly, and feels simple. At first, I really didn't like it. Actually it's really complicated and beautiful when you start to examine the pieces that make it up. There's some intricate detail and artful, yet well engineered shapes mated to a practical working design. It's this depth that made me love it.
2. It's versatility compared to it's size. It can fight, it can transport, it can even kinda explore, with the right mods. It'll probably be cheap as well in-game.
3. It's not really better in anything, but who cares when you're about to crash into a sun :D Also, there's ample space for beer in the cockpit, unlike in the Mustangs.
4. I want to do everything with it! The Aurora is the promise of a brighter future. It is a way to get to where you want to go, whether it's getting a fighter, a huge transport ship, or whatever you set as a goal. It's the embodiment of the promise of Star Citizen in itself! And that's what makes it more interesting to me, then any other. It's the road you travel, not the destination, and that's what I enjoy most in every game!
5. I like RSI's well engineered yet practical designs, and also Origin Jumpworks for their sleek luxurious lines.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'm going to give a serious answer but it won't seem like it because its a ship we don't even have in our hands and that is the Vanduul Stinger.

1. What do you like in the way it looks?
It looks like a big batch of "FU!!!!!!" None of the other Vanduul ships say this to me and none of the UEE ships say this to me, except the Orion and its mega death laser but that's for something else. The Stinger downright looks like it'll FU up no matter what.
2. What do you like in functionality?
I've always been a fan of slow but heavily armed fighters so this ship with the large missile racks and large energy weapons calls to me more than say the Warden.
3. What makes it better than similar ships of this kind?
See point #1
4. What do you want to do with it in the game?
What it says it will do. be a heavy fighter though I think assault ship as a description fits the look better.
5. Is there any specific ship brand that you like? (RSI, Origin, Anvil etc.)
My favorite manufacturer is actually a 3 way tie between MISC, Aegis, and Anvil. If I had to go with one it would be Anvil because of the Super Hornet and Carrack.

Last edited:

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
maxresdefault.jpg

Hands down, the Freelancer Max is my current favorite.

Big girls are sexy too...

Should be one of, if not the fastest cargo ship.

Decent cargo capacity, huge engines for the size.

Smuggle "legal" goods.

Aegis is currently my favorite. A very close second place would go to MISC.

Tiger

Captain
Donor
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
8tiger8
I'm going to give a serious answer but it won't seem like it because its a ship we don't even have in our hands and that is the Vanduul Stinger.

It looks like a big batch of "FU!!!!!!" None of the other Vanduul ships say this to me and none of the UEE ships say this to me, except the Orion and its mega death laser but that's for something else. The Stinger downright looks like it'll FU up no matter what.
I've always been a fan of slow but heavily armed fighters so this ship with the large missile racks and large energy weapons calls to me more than say the Warden.
See point #1
What it says it will do. be a heavy fighter though I think assault ship as a description fits the look better.
My favorite manufacturer is actually a 3 way tie between MISC, Aegis, and Anvil. If I had to go with one it would be Anvil because of the Super Hornet and Carrack.
Wow what a beast . Very cool

Reactions: AstroSam

PolskaFly

Captain
Aug 21, 2016
RSI Handle
PolskaFly
My favourite ship is definitely the Banu Merchantman... I just cannot wait for it.
  1. I don't know why, but it just appeals to me. It may be its more organic look and also the fact that the interior should feel like home, which is exciting for me.
  2. I like the idea of being able to go anywhere, setup shop, make some money, then leave. I just like the idea of actually trading not hauling.
  3. There are no similar ships to the BMM ;)
  4. I definitely want to trade and maybe do some blockade running with those big ass guns.
  5. Personally I like Origin and maybe Drake on some occasions as I do like the Herald's look.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?