[POLL] Who here is U.S. Military ?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I think we all know chiefs outrank officers. While officers are sitting there eating grilled cheese sandwiches, paid for out of their own pocket, the chiefs are eating lobster at no cost.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I think we all know chiefs outrank officers. While officers are sitting there eating grilled cheese sandwiches, paid for out of their own pocket, the chiefs are eating lobster at no cost.
While real NCOs are eating mre's are crappy chow hall food.... Sometimes I really hate the Navy. But it's still brotherly love... Airforce is the brothers who "done good"... Marines are the cousins who you want to back you up in a fight and the navy are the sisters who think deployments occur on boats (even when they are in the desert).

Coast Guard... They are cousin of your ex-wife's brother adopted son... I think they are in the family but we all know they aren't. ;)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Army, at 17 years in service and still going. been deployed a few times and have been around the world. Love it and I will probably go past 20.
Schatt did you see the new guy Sethiol trying to lay claim to the name Seth? This guy says he is in the Army, I say we fuck him up for thinking he can take my name.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Oh yeah, blah blah, in the Army, love it/hate it, wouldn't want to do anything else except when I see how much more civvies make to do the same job. Got blown up, still in.

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
Im currently serving in the US Army. I have about 13 years of active service total. 2 years in the US Navy, almost 10 years in the National Guard, and 6 years in Active Army. Yeah I know the math doesnt add up, that why I said Active service. Dont ask, just accept.

Im a 25U (communications NCO) currently stationed at Ft Benning as an instructor. I have two tours to Iraq, one tour to Afghanistan, one tour to Kosovo, and have PCS'd more times in the last 6 years than most do in an entire career.

That is all, CARRY ON

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Im currently serving in the US Army. I have about 13 years of active service total. 2 years in the US Navy, almost 10 years in the National Guard, and 6 years in Active Army. Yeah I know the math doesnt add up, that why I said Active service. Dont ask, just accept.

Im a 25U (communications NCO) currently stationed at Ft Benning as an instructor. I have two tours to Iraq, one tour to Afghanistan, one tour to Kosovo, and have PCS'd more times in the last 6 years than most do in an entire career.

That is all, CARRY ON

Fuck, another 25 series guy? At least I'm going to be a 17 next week so I don't have to deal with this shit. And a god damn national guard, no one likes you!!!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
BUMP and all Care-packs went out today. Also, we will doing the next batch when I arrive in PDX shortly. Thanks for everything you buncha fucking badass American Hero's!! (And allied Armed Forces Hero's too)!

Let me know if you got yours too guys. Thanks again!

Oh and what all would you guys want or need in your Care-packs? We are a Tech/Hardware company so things like thumbdrives, Adapters, Smaller SSD's, etc would be ideal but we all love socks and undies I know, and of course candy and shit too. LMK.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Oh hey a poll for military members. I'm active duty Air Force currently deployed. The real Air Force, not the chair force.
Thank you for you service sir. You have email btw. Make sure to write me back ASAP. Need to get that done today or tomorrow.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
We are sending out more Care Packs soon! Please PM @Fisa9 to get on the list. Sorry about last round of Care-packs not getting to everyone. I just got settled into new Town, Home, Company.

Forgot your password?