Possible Anvil Arrow for this years concept sale?

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well the name implies, really short range very old fashioned antiquated even, with no penetration! Can carry flights but nothing else (Piece of string?). The weopons imply another racer or cargo ship maybe its the first hybrid racer cargo ship which is multi function but cannot multi function. Since all racers are largely over priced for capability (i.e. none) its a sound bet! (at least it shouldn't take the design team ages to build it.).

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I have a prediction...
If info isn't coming from CIG directly there is no need to pay any attention to it.
Specially if it's from a full a BS forum...
Just saying.
: - P

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Reddit Article and Twitter Link:

Anvil Arrow Possible Concept Sale Info

Known components about the Anvil Arrow :

- CF-117 K&W size 1
- Scorpion GT-215 GTS size 2
- cooler BRACER size 1 grade 3
- power plant REGULUS size 1 grade 3
- qdrive BEACON size 1 grade 1
- radar ECOUTER size 1 grade 1
- shield ALLSTOP size 1 grade 3

This could be interesting...
Sounds like a scout and recon ship or maybe a starter ship to place your beacon and run to office to register it.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
My bet is that this is the Carrack snub for the top hangar. The snub is said to be exploration capable and this has good radar and Qdrive which is probably going to help map wormholes as well.
Doubt it as much I would wish for it. The Snub is supposed to be called Pisces and I would expect it to be be closer to a Terrapin in design with more emphasizes on armor than weapons but overall less. There is allways hope for surprises though.

Forgot your password?