Post your Best Hauls

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
The trip in and out is bad but so is the distance to the kiosks, it's just poorly optimized from a traders perspective. If they fix the transit through the atmosphere it would make it a little more tolerable but I still prefer trading at PO as its a super quick in and out if you are going for efficiency. 3.5 comes though and if the minerals on the new moons are profitable then we will have to see how ArcCorp transit is

Reactions: Scape and Vavrik

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
They did say something to that effect, so we'll see how it goes. They could just leave it really. Hurston has earth like gravity so could have an atmosphere like that. It's just something you need to be aware of... it's going to take time to get out of the gravity well of a planet. I also saw where they wanted to add some stations.

Ultimately I would like them to design things only once. They do far too much re-coding.

Don't remember them saying they are speeding up that but they did say they are putting truck stops with refining capabilities in orbit.

Reactions: Vavrik and Thraesh

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Don't remember them saying they are speeding up that but they did say they are putting truck stops with refining capabilities in orbit.
Which hopefully will finally open the doors for them to fully complete and release the Orion's into space after they release the refinery space stations

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Would be nice. To think I flew the Reclaimer for a few weeks until the Prospector became its loaner.

I've given up using the Prospector for ore mining as any crash throws away 30 plus mins of game time (not as painful as trying to be a trader) were doing contract work like mercenary I can generate the same pay per hour with the reality that a crash just cancels out the last contract and a reclaim of the ship.

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I don't remember whether I heard it or read it. At any rate, I don't think they need to make changes like lowering atmosphere limits anyway. Truck stops in orbit makes a TON of sense, no pun intended, and you don't need to deal with the gravity well of planets so often.

Reactions: Bambooza

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Why is it difficult mining around hurstons moons?
Not difficult, just very time consuming becuase of how long it takes to land, ride the train, sell your cargo, ride back to the terminal, spawn the ship, get out of atmosphere again. Its a useless time sink that Olisar doesn't have.

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I never took a picture because it was a let down, that one Taranite rock alone netted me 7,138 Auec

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Post above is Mole, below is prospector... I could have had so much more out of that rock if I had my mole...
1588705433221.png

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
The best I can do so far is an 80k trade run every 15 mins if the source is not bought out by the time I get there.
this is why we need player-driven, not NPC markets

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well not a full time miner but I've grab a Prospector in game for money grinding...
ScreenShot0033.jpg

I think it's dooing his job well so far 😅

Reactions: Black Sunder
Forgot your password?